Texpad 1.8.3 Latex Editor
Texpad is a Latex editor designed for candid shipping of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it displays you with an outline view with which you can quickly operate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX’s obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad’s elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline view to the left of the editor. This one-window design works especially well with OS X 10.7 Lion’s fullscreen mode.
- More efficient line number drawing to reduce lag on scaled displays
- Live typeset not updating
- Fix for problem where massive issue lists in the margin could cause Texpad to beachball briefly when clicking on them
- TexpadTeX supports the texmf tree
- Fixes to Autosense to turn off TexpadTeX when it is not compatible with the current document
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- For typesetting user must have a LaTeX distribution installed.