PHP 7.2.5 Change Log
PHP 7.2.5 Change Log is an open resource general-purpose server-side scripting terminology originally created for Web advancement to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one regarding the first developed server-side scripting languages to end up being embedded into an HTML source document as opposed to calling an external file to procedure data. The code is usually interpreted by a Net server using a PHP processor chip module which generates the particular resulting Web page. In addition, it has evolved to contain a command-line interface capacity and works extremely well in stand alone graphical applications.
This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- Convert numeric keys in object/array casts
- Counting of non-countable objects
- Object typehint
- HashContext as Object
- Argon2 in password hash
- Improve TLS constants to sane values
- Mcrypt extension removed
- New sodium extension
- Fixed bug #75722 (Convert valgrind detection to configure option).
- Fixed bug #76131 (mismatch arginfo for date_create).
- Fixed bug #76130 (Heap Buffer Overflow (READ: 1786) in exif_iif_add_value). (CVE-2018-10549)
- Fixed bug #68440 (ERROR: failed to reload: execvp() failed: Argument list too long).
- Fixed incorrect write to getenv result in FPM reload.
- Fixed bug #52070 (imagedashedline() – dashed line sometimes is not visible).
- Fixed bug #76249 (stream filter convert.iconv leads to infinite loop on invalid sequence). (CVE-2018-10546)
- Fixed bug #76153 (Intl compilation fails with icu4c 61.1).
- Fixed bug #76248 (Malicious LDAP-Server Response causes Crash). (CVE-2018-10548)
- Fixed bug #75944 (Wrong cp1251 detection).
- Fixed bug #76113 (mbstring does not build with Oniguruma 6.8.1).
- Fixed bug #76094 (Access violation when using opcache).
- Fixed bug #76129 (fix for CVE-2018-5712 may not be complete). (CVE-2018-10547)
- Fixed bug #76143 (Memory corruption: arbitrary NUL overwrite).
- Fixed bug #76131 (mismatch arginfo for splarray constructor).
- Fixed bug #74139 (mail.add_x_header default inconsistent with docs).
- Fixed bug #75996 (incorrect url in header for mt_rand).
- OS X 10.1.5