Microsoft Remote 10.1.8 Desktop
Microsoft Remote 10.1.8 Desktop is a small however very helpful utility or tool that helps you to remotely connect to Windows workstations from your Mac.
With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you could hook up to a remote COMPUTER and your work assets from almost anywhere. Encounter the power of House windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client that is developed to help you to get your job done wherever an individual is. Being able to access computers from a remote location can help you to avoid a lot of urge or speed up. You can offer support, access data stored on the target computer and more.
Microsoft Remote Desktop main window will manage all your remote connections with the main window. You can accumulate different arrangements or contours and then patch or attach to various or numerous machines by a simple click.
- To get started, press the “New” button placed on the top window toolbar
- Start configuring the connection by providing a friendly name for the target computer, the PC name or IP address, the gateway (you can set it up in the Preferences), the credentials required,
- adjust details about the resolution and screen mode.
- Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- High-quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations
- Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your Mac
- Access local files on your Mac from your Windows applications
- Added support for changing the remote resolution by resizing the session window.
- Fixed scenarios where remote resource feed download would take an excessively long time.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10